C-FINS™ integrates the C3™ Submersible Fluorometer’s digital output with GPS to enable easy visual mapping of data. A simple software module
enables C-FINS™ and ArcGIS® to work together allowing for real-time mapping of fluorescence, temperature, depth, and turbidity. The ability to capture and integrate these data reliably using the C-FINS™ package is a powerful tool for researchers.
C-FINS™ Package Requirements Required items available from Turner Designs
- Simplifies Data Mapping using a GPS-integrated C3™ Submersible Fluorometer
- Provides real-time data collection and integration
- Works with industry-standard ArcGIS® 10.0 or 10.1 software
- Simple upgrade for existing C3™ Submersible Fluorometers
- Free software add-in available
Required items available from other sources
Free ArcGIS® 10.0 or 10.1 C3™ Add-In Module
- C3™ Submersible Fluorometer
- C3™ Pressure Sensor
- C-ray™ Towed Deployment Body
- C-ray™ Shade Cap
- ArcGIS® 10.0 or 10.1 C3™ Add-In Module
- Extender Cable
- Boosters (for cables >10 meters)
- Continuous Data Cable
To use the Add-In Module please do the following:
- Ensure ArcGIS® 10.0 or 10.1 is installed on your PC.
- Download the free C3™ Add-In Module (zip file) to your desktop.
- Unzip and open the file and click on the File TD_C3.esriAddIn
- This is a self-extracting file that will add the C3™ Add-In Module to your ArcGis® 10.0 or 10.1 system.
- Open the C3™ Add In Module Quick Start file (pdf) for information on using the Add-In Module