- If donation is awarded, the awardee's institution will issue payment of $1.00 (by purchase order or check) making the donated instrument the property of the institution rather than the property of the person submitting the application.
- If donation is awarded, awardee will establish and maintain a link from their institution's website to the Turner Designs Donation Program webpage, by following these directions
, for no less than 3 years from the date of donation award. Link must be active and verified prior to shipment of the awarded instrument.
- If donation is awarded, awardee agrees to provide Turner Designs with information regarding the use of the awarded instrument. Information provided will be included in Turner Designs Newsletters
and/or Case Studies
section of Turner Designs' website.
- If donation is awarded and any scientific papers or posters generated with the donated instrument, awardee agrees to reference the instrument. In addition, awardee will link the paper(s) and/or poster(s) to the Turner Designs Instrument Donation Program by following these directions
- If donation is awarded, applicant agrees not to use the instrument to develop chemical or biological weapons.
- If donation is awarded, applicant agrees to return the instrument if the institution no longer needs it. Turner Designs will, in turn, donate it to another applicant.