C6P Submersible Fluorometer
The C6P™ Submersible Fluorometer can be configured with up to six optical sensors ranging from deep ultraviolet to the infrared spectrum. Internal memory storage capacity combined with an external submersible lithium ion battery allow the C6P to run during extended or short-term deployments. Each unit comes with a factory-installed temperature sensor. Factory-installed depth sensors and copper-armed mechanical wipers are also available. The durable delrin housing is highly resistant to harsh environments. An antifouling copper plate is available as an option for longer deployments. The Integrator Firmware option is recommended when the C6P is used as part of a continuous sampling system that requires 24/7 streaming data collection. C-Soft Windows™ based software allows for intuitive calibration, datalogging set-up and file management capabilities as well as data integration.
• Up to 6 Optical Sensors
• Temperature Sensor Included
• Optional Depth Sensor
• Optional 3-Brush Mechanical Wiper with Copper Arms
• All Plastic Housing
• Robust Memory – Over 60,000 Data Lines!
• Easy to Use Software with Data Management Capabilities
• Digital integration with a CTD profiler or third party platform
• Extended Deployments in the Self-Contained Mode with Submersible Battery
Accessories & Spare Parts
Cables & Boosters